Open Gear Lubricant penetrates into the teeth of open gears. Forms a thin, stringy film that recoats gear teeth with each revolution, unlike typical greases which would simply be pushed away. Open Gear Lubricant is not affected by water after set up. Fortified with moly to provide improved lubricity and broaden the effective temperature and pressure range.
• Fast Tacking Formula Prevents Sling-Off
• Contains Moly to Reduce Wear from Metal-to-Metal Contact
• Fortified with molybdenum disulfide
• Recoats continuously
• New fast tacking formula prevents sling-off!
• Prolongs gear and equipment life
• Passenger and freight elevators
• Drag lines
• Dredging and earth moving equipment
• Textile and steel mill machinery
• Offshore drilling rigs
• Snow removal equipment and wherever an underwater
lubricant is needed
Aerosol - CS 12